|Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland||Salary: €280 - €300 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Data Centre Auditor
My client is an international telecommunication provider and are recruiting for a Data Centre Auditor for an initial 6 month contract based in Dublin.
The Data Centre Auditor position supports the general health and maintenance of PoP locations. This team will ensure that all sites maintain a constant state of readiness in support of deployments and installations, upgrades, site upkeep, decommissioning and site supply.
As a Data Centre Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Visit designated sites on a rotating schedule to ensure the best possible standards are in place
- Ensure cabling and labelling is up to standard
- Pre-install prep work, site walk, decommissioning prep
- Documentation support, Audit, Photos
- Additional support on site reconciliation with Documentation team
- Ensure correct storage media destruction process is carried out
- Service specific designated Metro area within agreed response time
- Interface with NOC and troubleshooting teams to conclude and close out ticket requests for services
- Carry out various other proactive data center health & hygiene tasks as required
- Provide Fix Repair report after completion of Audit noting Safety, Operation issues that need to be addressed.
As a Data Centre Auditor you will have:
- 5 to 8 years' experience in a similar role within the Telecommunications field.
- Detail oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Willing and able to travel extensively to sites as required (up to 100%, primarily EMEA)
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office Suite