|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Data Control Manager, East Croydon. A well know brand who have strong growth in profits over recent years, are looking to attract an experienced Data Control Manager.
This role is responsible for managing the Data Control team (7 FTEs), providing back office finance support to around 1,150 stores, as well as providing project management support for Master Data and Finance Operations initiatives where appropriate.
Benefits include: - Salary £40,000 to £45,000 + Pension, discretionary bonus, life assurance, 25 days holiday and staff discount.
Main duties of the Data Control Manager will include:
- This role has primary responsibility for ensuring the team manages the supplier and product database.
- Ensuring group controls are maintained and fraud mitigated, management of suppliers is critical within this team
- Provide an administrative and system function for the Property Team to ensure payment to landlords are accurate and timely.
- Facilitate and drive the optimisation process for all Master Data processes through embedding the process improvement framework within the team.
- Developing business cases for projects, improvements and resourcing changes and ensuring delivery of improved efficiency and cost savings to align performance with peers in the industry.
- Liaise with external and internal audit during their periodic reviews.
- Define an agreed service level and work within that SLA with other business functions.
- Ensure all monthly reporting of performance and metrics is completed and discussed with the Head of Finance Operations.
Skills and qualifications as Data Control Manager:
- Experience in successfully managing and developing a small team
- Knowledge and experience in finance processes undertaken by centralised finance functions/ Shared Service Centres in multi-site businesses, ideally within a retail environment and particularly master data maintenance and controls.
- Experience with large ERP systems highly advantageous, particularly Oracle.
- Knowledge and experience with managing projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Finance qualification preferred but not essential.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Control Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply or for more information please contact Stalla.