|Location: West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alex Spraggett||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Data Quality Officer
Data Quality Officer needed for a leading Aerospace and Defence company based in West London who are looking to employ an experienced Data Quality Officer with the ability to act with confidence in both a customer and supplier facing role, experience in developing and maintaining a large data set and someone who is able to work and communicate effectively internally, and with external agencies and suppliers.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Data Quality Officer will include:
- Coordination of fortnightly review meetings with the security regulator and customers to ensure all actions are accurately recorded and monitored to completion.
- Maintaining an information asset register for material shared with or received from the regulator, and managing its transfer via secure mechanisms and its appropriate dissemination within the company.
- Developing and maintaining a register of project-specific approved suppliers, including the flow down of security conditions and their validity periods.
- Engagement with the engineering department, developing and maintaining a register of parts to ensure that the procurement team are able to work efficiently to procure them within the security constraints.
- Providing a support function, enabling identification of security and process issues blocking the manufacture and supply of parts.
- To develop processes, procedures and tools to improve efficiency and reduce overhead across engineering and supply.
- Conducting supplier security audits as part of the companies Security control team.
- To act as a deputy for the companies Crypto Custodian during periods of absence, to maintain, validate and update records of all cryptographic material in the company's possession.
What you need to be the successful Data Quality Officer:
In order to be the successful Data Quality Officer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- A demonstrated ability to act with confidence in both a customer and supplier facing role.
- Excellent attention to detail, with demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining a large data set.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) essential.
- Ability to develop and improve processes (desirable).
- Ability to develop and maintain databases (desirable).
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
The role requires somebody who is able to work and communicate effectively internally, and with external agencies and suppliers. The role also requires a considerable degree of attention to detail to ensure that records are accurately maintained so that controls are effectively retained on each and every component in the company's products. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate an ability to identify opportunities for process development and be able to implement changes to automate any repetitive elements of the role.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Quality Officer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the Data Quality Officer role, you must be eligible for security clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.