|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £400 - £500 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Data Scientist- Current SC clearance
Clearance: SC - UK National, please only apply if you have current SC clearance
Working within the client Project to develop the Data Science modules required for Initial Operating Capability.
The Application should take account of multiple scan-affecting criteria to maximise the probability of mission success. The application should be capable of producing mission orders for predetermined mission teams.
As well as this, currently the Data collected is not fully utilised due to restricted review remit and temporary storage.
Required Skills: Required:
- 1+ years Python programming experience
- Experience working with Pandas DataFrames
- Comfortable using advanced SQL queries to interrogate back-end data stores.
- Comfortable working with GIS data
- Experience working with PostGIS databases
- Experience with optimisation algorithms
- Experience working with Geoserver
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience running and participating in customer workshops to derive and refine end user needs
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.