|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £35000 - £60000 per annum + Dep on Exp|
|Sector: Safety||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Defence and Nuclear Safety Consultant
Surrey or Berkshire based.
£35,000 - £65,000 Dep on experience + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
We are currently looking for experienced Nuclear, Munitions and Facility Safety Engineers / Consultants with a proven track record in these particular fields to support our existing and new clients local to these areas.
The successful candidate will be able to show detailed knowledge within one or more of the following areas:
- Deterministic and /or Probabilistic Safety Assessment
- Safety Case / Safety Basis development and authoring
- HAZID / HAZAN / Fault Sequence Assessment
- Radiological Protection / Radiological Hazard Assessment
- Radioactive Waste management / Transport
- Derivation of Safety Functional Requirements
- Nuclear Safety Legislation, Regulation and Policy
- Engineering Design Substantiation
- Peer Review (Acceptance Review Team experience)
- Integrated Environmental & Assurance Management Plan (IEAMP) / Assurance Control Plan (ACP) development
You will have a desire to take technical leadership and Project Management responsibility for a selection of safety consultancy projects.
You will take a strong interest in understanding clients' technical Safety Engineerng problems and in shaping programmes of work to resolve them, against a backdrop of a highly regulated industry.
Senior roles would involve the supervision and coaching of other staff, who will be supporting projects for which the individual is responsible.
The positions will provide the opportunity to help consolidate existing key accounts and to develop business with other clients into key accounts.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.