|Location: Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute||Salary: Up to £32000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Defence Training Designer needed - Based in Faslane, Scotland - Permanent position - Up to £32,000 per annum
Currently I am recruiting for a Defence Training Designer to join my client's rapidly expanding team in Faslane. My client is one of the UK's most successful defence companies who are globally recognise and respected for their innovative and bespoke products and services.
The successful Defence Training Designer will gain the following benefits
- 9 day fortnight, average 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday
- 2:1 pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Sickness and accident plan
Some of the main duties of the successful Defence Training Designer will include:
- Design documents for the delivery of training modules to the Defence Standard
- Support SWS operations in support of training outputs
- Provide support to all authorised organisations in support of training outputs
- Support US/UK forums as required by my client in all training related subjects
- Conduct reviews of training documentation
- Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge and understanding of approved documentation, mandatory health and safety legislation, acceptance standards and directives to ensure compliance with Programme and Company requirements
Required skills for the successful Defence Training Designer
- Experience of defence instructional delivery standards
- Excellent organisational and workload management skills
- Strong communication, verbal and presentation skills
- Flexibility and an adaptable attitude
- Be motivated, reliable, show initiative and be able to work to deadlines.
Desired skills for the successful Defence Training Designer.
- Knowledge of Defence System Training Quality Processes
- Knowledge of the PSA and how it impacts UK training documentation
- Experience in training environments and SWS equipment
- Capable of building and maintaining customer relationships and debating technical issues with both Customer and Accreditor
The successful candidate must be Security Cleared to even be considered for the role.
If you are interested in an exciting new job opportunity then apply today!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.