|Location: London, England||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + + package + bonus|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Delay Analyst / Construction Planner
A Delay Analyst is currently required by a key client of our based in Central London. They will join a specialist consultancy who offer construction advice to leading names in the construction industry.
Based in Central London the Delay Analyst will work on a variety of commissions, providing strategic programme management plus delay and disruption analysis services to their highly prestigious and varied clients.
The Delay Analyst will be involved on exciting projects that cover a broad range of build sectors across the Capital, providing them with a healthy and varied workload.
- Develop design, procurement and construction programmes from first principles
- Prepare and present strategies for project delivery from inception to completion
- Undertake progress monitoring and record keeping of live projects
- Analyse construction programmes to establish delays, culpability and entitlement using delay analysis techniques
- Prepare reports and present methodology, techniques and finding to third party
- Undertake specialist claims, dispute and expert witness work
- A strong Construction Planning background
- Experience in Forensic Planning / Delay Analysis
- Solid understanding of construction and its techniques across different sectors including education, commercial, residential, healthcare etc
- Main contracting or consultancy based background
- Strong user of Asta Powerproject software
- Strong knowledge of different forms of contracts including JCT and NEC
- First class communication skills
On offer is a competitive basic salary of between £70-80,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, travel expenses, 35 days holiday and other benefits.
If you are seeking a new career challenge and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please forward your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 939208.