|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £193 - £25000 per annum + OTE|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Delegate Sales Executive | Media | £22,000 - £25,000 +OTE| Permanent | West Sussex
My client, a media company based in West Sussex, are seeking a Delegate Sales Executive for a permanent position paying up to £25,000 + OTE .
The sales executive will take responsibility to pitch director level/business leaders in a consultative manor, into the media/events industry.
Key responsibilities for the sales exec will be:
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the events/conference industry
- Stepping in to the shoes of each micro profile target in order to match the features/benefits of the conference to them accordingly.
- Asking the right questions to fully understand their challenges
- Using screen sharing software to conduct thorough 'walk the website' matching
- Effective use of Salesforce in order to speedily and accurately maintain an accurate pipeline
- Any other duty as appropriate to post holder's skills and experience
Ideal sales executives will display:
- Experience of a consultative sales approach that includes questioning and matching features/benefits with the prospects needs.
- Experience in understanding the clients buying process, and keeping control of the sales process
- Experience in closing high a high volume of deals per week.
- Ability to make high volume but consultative based telephone conversations
- Able to confidently speak with director level/business leaders
- B2B experience desirable
- Evidence of consistently achieving call KPI's
- Evidence of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Well developed interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Highly motivated
- Positive attitude
- Enjoy juggling several events at once
- Thrive on building profitable events within a close knit team