|Location: Northamptonshire, England||Salary: £35000 - £37000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Delivery Agent - Water
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
Working closely with Water Engineers (pipe bursting / slip lining), Senior and Delivery Agents to support and manage gangs to ensure effective execution of Water Leakage contract in a cost efficient and productive manner.
Essential Delivery Agent - Water tickets:
- EUSR Water Hygiene
- NRSWA Supervisors Training
- SSST/SMSTS or IOSH Training
- Extensive experience in construction/ utility sector.
- Experience working at a manager level.
- CDM Awareness Qualification
- Lift Supervisor Training
- Deep Excavation Training and Experience
- NRSWA Supervisors qualification.
- First Aid Training
- Full UK drivers licence
Desirable Delivery Agent - Water tickets:
- Water qualifications
- Experienced in Water Mains
- Experienced in Pipe bursting and Slip lining
Key Delivery Agent - Water details:
- General site and team management
- Day to day organisation, planning and control, plant and resources to ensure efficiency.
- Adopt excellent customer relations
- Promote and drive continual improvement and innovative ideas.
- Ensure all required site admin is accurate
- Meet CDM & Temporary Works requirements.
- Ensure costs (fuel, plant, material and labour) and risks are controlled.
- Assist Senior Delivery Agents
- Ensure Plant and Materials are recorded
- Responsible for performance issues and management.
- Ensure all work complies with relevant H&S and environmental legislation.
- Investigate and report any accidents or incidents to develop and improve practices.
- Address all H&S issues, achieve H&S targets and conduct relevant H&S audits, reports, briefings, toolbox talks, assessments and inspections.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Achievement of Company KPI's
- To ensure that all works comply with Street works.
- Carry out weekly Toolbox Talks.
- No water quality incidents.
- Completion of agreed works in line with programme.
- Carry out Site Safety Audits
- Near miss and Hazard reporting
If you're interested in applying to the Delivery Agent - Water please click apply or call Paul on 01342 330577.