|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: £45000 - £52000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kyle Carter|
Delivery Manager needed for a leading Defense company based in Greenford who are looking to employ an experienced Delivery Manager with prior experience as a Project Manager/Programme Manager.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Delivery Manager will include:
- Chair Product order book meetings and ensure Actions and Minutes are circulated following the meeting.
- Responsible for overseeing customer order acceptance amd customer order amendments ensuring all customer commitments are supported by realistic and achievable supply plans and priorities are managed.
- Responsible for managing stock levels in line with Business Unit sales forecasts.
- Responsible for overseeing Planning activities including; Master Production Schedule (MPS), Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Job Management, Shortage reporting.
- Accountable for Measuring and Managing customer On Time Delivery (OTD) metrics by Business Unit and reporting OTD including areas of risk in the relevant Monthly Business Unit Report Packs.
- Regularly report progress of Business Unit product deliverables to relevant Business Unit stakeholders.
- Manage actual material and labour costs against budgets.
- Perform appraisals and PDP's with all direct reports.
What you need to be the successful Delivery Manager:
In order to be the successful Delivery Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience in managaing product deliveries in the manufacturing sector.
- A strong and varied background in scheduling/planning with proven commercial/technical astuteness and demonstrable good judgement.
- Experience of Microsoft Office (particularly intermediate level Excel).
- Previous experience as a Project Manager or Programme Manager.
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Delivery Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.