|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £450 - £480 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Francis|
Purpose of the Deliver Partner:
As the role holder your key responsibility is to ensure customer satisfaction by co-ordinating the delivery of digital technology services to our key internal customers. This involves playing a vital role in creating sustainable customer relationships by acting as the bridge between our internal clients and our operational technology teams. Success is helping to facilitate high levels of service for your line of business in terms of service management, incident & change management, innovation & continual service improvement and the ongoing delivery of customer value through projects.
As a Delivery Manager you should expect to add real value from experience, insight, leadership by example and work effort. You will have good business awareness, a performance bias to achieving results, the ability to lead, guide and motivate others, as well as manage upwards.
You will lead value delivery to your line of business and be expected to talk with confidence about full life cycle projects and lead cross-functional technically diverse teams for the purpose of lean delivery. You will also possess practical knowledge and a pragmatic approach to Agile and/or other iterative development methodologies.
All of this will be achieved by working cross functionally to successfully plan both technical and business initiatives from conception through to delivery following corporate governance processes to achieve objectives and goals
Skills/Experience of the Delivery Partner
- Stakeholder management at all levels of an organisation;
- Able to demonstrate pro-active approach to driving and implementing change;
- Experience and practical knowledge of multi-skilled Agile delivery techniques;
- Experience of applying LEAN philosophy in a delivery process role;
- Experience of leading / managing /developing multi-disciplinary, cross functional teams to deliver against agreed business strategy/plans;
- Excellent leadership skills to manage upwardly to senior executives as well as motivate core team members through matrix management;
- Business and technical change / transformation experience;
- Proven track record of successful programme delivery of customer value through change be it Agile or waterfall;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project or alternative planning tools;
- Proven presentation and negotiation skills;
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrable analytical skills;
- Understanding of the application development lifecycle.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.