|Location: Beeston, West Yorkshire||Salary: £17 - £22.53 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Dominic Martin|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner looking to progress their career with one of the world's leading, globally recognised Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Healthcare companies based in Leeds! The organisation is known throughout the world for its ground breaking products, helping save the lives of millions and improve the well-being of others!
Working in the dynamic EMEA Demand Planning Team, working with other Demand Planner's, you will be required to provide support to the teams forecast accuracy targets, and to deliver quality customer service to allocated markets. You will also be get hands on with their restructuring project, managing un-forecasted demand events through the Supply Commit process, liaising with specific EMEA markets, support EMEA & Global reporting and forecasting a portion of the most recognised product portfolio's!
On offer to you:
* An initial 12 month contract, highly likely for the contract to be extended- No guarantees!
* An hourly rate up to £22.53 per hour and a 37.5 hour working week
* The option of using my client's latest modern facilities and equipment; Free secure car parking, staff shop, subsidised staff restaurant and Free gymnasium available!
* An element of flexible working will be offered once you are settled, they will also supply you with a Laptop!
* The opportunity to fast-track your career with one of the top 3 global leaders in Healthcare, Medical Devices & Pharmaceutical sectors, they're one of the best recognised companies in the industry!
Demand Planner Duties & Responsibilities:
* Represent Demand Planning on specified projects - this will involve interaction with a wide range of stakeholders across Supply Chain and Regulatory teams
* Develop understanding of the processes that control demand and supply of different production variants for specialist products
* Coordinate and manage the global Supply Commit process by providing worldwide affiliates supply dates for out of forecast requirements
* Act as a first point of contact for specific EMEA markets on forecast queries
* Active day to day engagement with supply network planners, production planners and customer service teams
* Responsible for EMEA demand forecast for a range of Specialist Implants and Surgical Instrument products
* Manage, analyse and communicate SAP systems data with the broader supply chain teams; and provide market intelligence from the customer
* Drive the implementation of New Product Introductions with key stakeholders
Job Specific Skills & Experience for the Demand Planner position:
* Strong educational background; degree or equivalent
* Supply chain experience and awareness is desirable but not essential
* Solid PC skills (advanced Excel, beginner / intermediate Access, beginner / intermediate PowerPoint, SAP APO experience desired)
* Coordinating Demand & Supply plans to facilitate restructure of legal entities across the business
This is an exciting opportunity with a globally recognised organisation, one of the top 3 global leaders in the manufacture of Healthcare, Medical & Pharmaceutical products, operating in most healthcare and medical related industries! They're offering the chance for a Demand Planner to join them on an initial 12 month contract basis with views for extensions! On offer is £22.53 per hour and it will be based at one of their flagship sites in Leeds!
How to apply:
To discuss progressing your application for the position please apply for the role online and Dominic Martin at Gold Group Ltd will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the next steps of your application.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.