|Location: North East England, England||Salary: £35.00 - £40.00 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Dermatology Account Manager
My client is looking for an experience Account Manager for a 12 month contract covering the North East of the UK. This is a field based role working in Hospitals in the given terriroty. This will be looking after a Biologic medicine for Dermatology. Experience of working in hospitals for Pharmacuetical clients is essential but experience of Dermatology is desired but not essential.
Scope of role:
Typical levels of seniority this role interacts with:
- Clinicians and Pharmacists in local accounts and their clinical influencers. Align with HELMs (where relevant) to influence Business Managers and payors/budget holders in local accounts.
Purpose of role:
- Promote brand/indications and peripheral services to achieve desired behaviour change i.e sles stage evolution.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional business partners
- Use the selling model to promote the product's clinical attributes/benefits and value propositions to positively influence prescribing behaviours for the company's products
- Shape and deliver a blend of customer interactions, to include: face-to-face (single call/group meetings), telephone and digital
- Use the selling & marketing assets and technologies to deliver in-call excellence
- Record all customer interactions and information in the iCONNECT system in accordance with SOP
- Develop and maintain strong clinical knowledge of therapy area and competitor landscape to enable in-call excellence
- Ability to build valued customer relationships for a mutually satisfying outcome to a sales call.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.