|Location: Pulborough, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel James||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Job Title: Design & Development Engineer
Commutable from: Littlehampton, Worthing, Storrington, Horsham, Billingshurst, Haslemere, Chichester.
Salary: £30,000-£38,000 + Excellent Benefits
Design & Development Engineer required to join my client in West Sussex.
Due to an internal promotion a position has opened for a Design & Development Engineer to join a busy engineering company in the heart of West Sussex. This is an opportunity to join an established business that designs and manufactures a range of electronic equipment which is used in variety of industries, many of these products go into life saving equipment.
From the start you will see a clear path of progression within the business, this company is all about promoting from within - hence this position opening!
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£30,000-£38,000)
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (these days are broken down into hours, meaning you get to make the most of your allowance!)
- 3x Death in Service
- 37.5 hours a week, this includes an early finish on Friday
What is the job?
As a Design & Development Engineer you will be joining an established team of engineers where you will work together to develop a range of improvements for existing designs.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Review customer expectations and work with engineers to understand required unit performance.
- Design and build breadboards and prototypes to research/investigate new design techniques.
- Confirm the developed designs meet their requirements through testing and simulations.
- Take ownership of assigned projects from concept all the way through to completion.
- Accurately document designs so full manufacturing packages can be created and amended.
What are we looking for?
For the Design and Development Engineer we are after the following:
- HNC/HND, Degree or equivalent experience gained within Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Good understanding/experience with Analogue Electronics.
- Experience or knowledge on Power Supply Development, ideally High Voltage.
- Understanding of PCB design processes and constraints.
If you are looking for a Design & Development Engineering position with a business that will develop and reward you this is the one to go for!
Please hit that apply button and send your CV over to me, interviews are ready to get set up.