|Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Design Coordinator | Main Contractor | £30,000 to £40,000 | Newcastle
Design Coordinator needed for an established main contractor based near Newcastle. My client are looking to employ a Design Coordinator with an in-depth knowledge of new build residential projects.
The role will be a mixture of site based and office based work.
Due to the technicality of the role, my client will consider candidates from an Architectural or Civil Engineering background.
My client has an excellent name in the market along with an interesting portfolio of work. As Design Coordinator, you will be exposed to a variety of residential developments ranging from 3 to 100+ units.
The successful Design Coordinator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Travel allowance/Company car
- 22 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
Main duties of the Design Coordinator will include:
- See projects through from pre-planning through to completion.
- Coordinate consultants on site.
- Deal with negotiations.
- Attend design team meetings, providing architectural and design advice for projects during the build process.
- Manage the distribution of all relevant drawings and production information both internally and externally.
What you need to be the successful Design Coordinator:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry, specifically on new build residential projects.
- Full Driving licence required
- I.T. Literate - Be able to use Autocad and basic Microsoft package.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Design Coordinator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.