|Location: Norwich||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Design Coordinator needed for a niche residential developer based in Norwich who are looking to employ an experienced Design Coordinator with an in-depth knowledge of new build residential projects.
Due to the Technicality of the role, my client will consider candidates from a developer, build contractor or consultancy engineering background.
The role will be predominately office based in Norwich with one day a week on site.
The successful Design Coordinator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- 22 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
What the role entails:
Main duties will include:
- See projects through from pre-planning through to completion.
- Managing projects ranging from 30 to 200 units with assistance from the Design Manager.
- Coordinate consultants on site.
- Deal with negotiations.
- Send updated design reports to the Design Manager.
- Attend design team meetings, providing architectural and design advice for projects during the build process.
- Manage the distribution of all relevant drawings and production information both internally and externally.
What you need to be the successful Design Coordinator:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry, specifically on new build residential projects.
- Candidates will ideally have at least 3 years' post qualification experience as a Design/Technical Coordinator, Architect or Civil/Structural Engineer with a major UK based Residential Developer, UK based Contractor or Engineering Consultancy.
- CSCS card will be required
- Full Driving licence required
- I.T. Literate - Be able to use Autocad and basic Microsoft package.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Design Coordinator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.