|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £20 - £25 per hour|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Paul Napper|
Design Engineer - Water
Salary: £20 - 26 an hour
Design Engineer - Water required for an organisation based in Bristol who are looking for a Design Engineer with experience working within the Water or Utility industry.
The successful Design Engineer - Water will be working on a ongoing contract with guaranteed 6 months minimum work.
What the role involves:
Some of the main duties of the Design Engineer - Water include:
- Carry out site surveys and investiagtions
- Liaise with clients and customers
- Attend design and construction meetings
- Design solutions that improve infrastructure systems
Design Engineer - Water key skills and experience:
In order to be the successful Design Engineer - Water and be a part of this great opportunity you'll need to have the following:
- Knowledge or the Water or Utility sector with previous experience working in a design role
- Proficient in Microsoft apps
- Understand CDM regulations
- Full UK driving licence and transport
This really is a great opportunity for a Design Engineer - Water to start a new contract. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out.