|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Package!|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Design Manager - Major Project
£50,000 - 60,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Design Manager to join a leading tier one main contractor based in Amsterdam on a major project for a high-profile client. They will join a major player in the Europe construction industry who are the leading construction company for major projects in Europe for their ability to deliver technical challenging projects.
As Design Manager you can expect?
- Great responsibility for the design coordination of a large construction project
- You'll be working closely with the Senior Design Manager and other Design Managers.
- Working on a large major project in Amsterdam that contains highly technical mechanical and electrical fundamentals
- Great support in your career development, while acting as a guide to other associates of the design team
On offer for the Design Manager?
- £50-60,000 per annum
- Car allowance - £7,000
- Pool car
- Flights - 5 day on / 2 days off
- Accommodation - level apartment
- Living Allowance - £500 per month
- Annual Bonus
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical, Flexible Benefits Scheme
As Design Manager you will be?
- Support the Design team to resolve design related issues in a timely manner to prevent a problem on the construction programme, at the same time as remaining conscious of the commercial consequences the resolution may produce.
- Coordinate the integration of the building services with the architectural and structural elements of the project, whilst unfolding possible design difficulties and suggesting effective solutions
- Review the design progress with the Commercial Team to ensure design and commercial aspects are aligned
- Review the design and recognize discrepancies, conflicts and misplaced information and record, report and track the close out of these items.
- Report into the Senior Design Manager
As Design Manager you'll need?
- Solid background in design construction
- In depth knowledge of new-build & refurbishment fit-out
- Project experience above £50m gained within a main contracting environment is essential
- Design Management experience with a solid understanding of M&E
- Good pre-construction knowledge
- Knowledge of BIM
- Strong communication skills
- Hold a construction / M&E related qualification - Degree / HND /HNC
If you are looking for a new career challenge as Design Manager and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Paul Napper on 01342 330 577 for further information.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.