|Location: Gatwick, West Sussex||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Design Manager Gatwick & London City Airport
I am currently working on behalf of one UKs leading main contractors who is looking to recruit a Design Manager.
The Design Manager will have previous experience working for a main contractor and be looking to progress their career.
My client are currently working on the framework at Gatwick Airport and also have a strong pipeline of work at London City Airport. Typical projects can be anything from small refurbishment works (circa £500,000) to the new build of piers (circa £200m). Aviation experience is essential.
Reporting into the Design Director, you will be offered excellent training and guidance.
What the client is looking for:
- Educated within Construction.
- Experience working for a main contractor.
- IT literate.
- Efficient within Autocad.
- Full UK driving license.
What's on offer for the Design Manager:
- The opportunity to join one of the UKs leading build contractors.
- The chance to work on interesting projects in the capital.
- Excellent chance to grow your own team.
- Excellent training, mentoring, guidance and development on offer.
Salary/benefits package for the Design Manager:
- Salary range £65,000 to £75,000.
- Car allowance/company car.
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- 25 days holiday
If you are interested, please forward an updated CV along with a cover letter. All applications are dealt with the strictest of confidentiality.