|Location: Luton, Bedfordshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Desktop Support Team Lead
Desktop Support Team Lead needed for a leading organisation based in Luton who are looking to employ an experienced Desktop Support Team Lead with at least 3 years experience.
The successful Desktop Support Team Lead will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum DOE
* 25 day's holiday
* Bonus Scheme
* Free Onsite Parking
Some of the main duties of the Desktop Support Team Lead will include:
* To plan, manage, support and deliver desktop and telephony service across the business covering operational systems and the underpinning infrastructure.
* Service delivery will cover service design, day-to-day availability, resilience, back-up, disaster recovery, and basic system and data maintenance
* Day to day support of head office and remote users.
* Provide leadership and direction across the Desktop Support Team.
* Engage with the Project Teams to ensure acceptance of new systems into the production environment can be supported and delivered
* Work closely with Heads of Department and to understand and agree SLA's
* Identify and mitigate any IT operational risks
* Ensure that day-to-day services adhere to relevant DLP and PCI-DSS compliance standards
* Identify and mange any issues impacting service delivery in either customer or internal-use environments.
What you need to be the successful Desktop Support Team Lead:
* Windows 10 or Office 365 certified.
* 3+ years' experience in Desktop Support and IT Operations
* 3+ years' experience of managing suppliers at a detailed level
* Extensive knowledge of MS Windows 7,10 and MS Office products
* Administration and maintenance of MS Active Directory and Group Policy
* Good knowledge/experience of troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and vLANs
* An experienced line/team manager
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Desktop Support Team Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!