|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Aaron Stone|
6 month contract
Developer required to join a globally established Aerospace / Defence company in the area of Gloucestershire. The Developer will be providing support for existing .NET applications for essential upgrades - specifically Job Traveler. As well as providing IFS Middleware support including patching, support case management and general internal IFS support issues.
On offer for the Developer is a competitive daily rate on an initial 6 month contract.
Key responsibilities of the Developer include:
- .NET development for Job Traveler, Vendor Web schedules
- IFS Middleware support including patching
- PL/SQL and Reporting Writing
- Internal Helpdesk support of IFS Issues
- Oracle DBA support with 3rd Party ProDBA
The required skillset for the Developer includes:
- .NET application development and deployment
- IFS Middleware Configuration
- Oracle DBA fundamentals
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong customer service outlook
- Highly self motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
The Developer will need to be able to obtain security clearance.