|Location: Bromley, Kent||Salary: £35000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Developer - Bromley
This well established Charity is looking for a Developer to join the tech team in Bromley, you will provide web and digital expertise to assist in the development and implementation of their digital strategy.
Responsibilities of the Developer include:
Actively working on CMS platform improvements, new integrations and scheduled product maintenance.
Working with internal stakeholders to ensure that back-end systems, i.e. CRM, CMS, Customer support tools, are functioning efficiently.
Liaising with 3rd party software providers for the effective implementation of new features.
You will need to possess well developed skill sets in the following:
- C#, SQL, ASP.NET, HTML, Visual Studio
In addition, you will have:
- Good development and support skills on web platforms
- Commercial experience of working with CMS and CRM systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Developers also need to be:
- Organised with proactive planning skills
- Accountable for delivery of tasks
- An effective collaborator/team player
- Flexible and innovative
- Self-motivated and driven
This is a full-time role based in Bromley, Kent. Flexible working options will also be considered.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.