|Location: Kings Hill||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Kings Hill, Kent
* Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits
Some of the main duties of the C# Developer will include:
* Development and maintenance of systems
* Evaluation, implementation and maintenance of third party software solutions
* Advice and guidance to customers on Technology matters
* Systems design, analysis and implementation
* Documentation of systems
* Liaison with software suppliers on development, testing, implementation and maintenance of systems
What you need to be the successful C# Developer:
* Development experience in a variety of languages, e.g. OO using C#, C++, Java, PHP
* Exposure to RDBMS - e.g. Oracle, SQL server, MySQL, PostgreSQL. Source control, e.g. Git
* Thorough understanding of Internet Technologies.
* Demonstrable experience of working in a technical project team.
* Expertise with Microsoft Office applications.
* Good understanding of the development lifecycle, and development methodologies, e.g. Agile
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a C# Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.