|Location: Redhill, Surrey||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Developer Services Surveyor
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 (dependant on experience)
Surrey - permanent
Hours - 45 hours / week
Developer Services Surveyor needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading utilities and civil engineering company.
Benefits for the Developer Services Surveyor:
My client offers a competitive salary, brilliant benefits & fantastic career progression
Purpose of the Developer Services Surveyor:
The Developer Services Surveyor is responsible for carrying out site meetings with developers to understand their requirements; carry out detailed site survey to understand construction logisitcs to ensure provision of an estimate for the required works all within regulated timescales
Some of the main duties the Developer Services Surveyor will include:
* Maintaining good working relationships with clients and customers
* In liaison with developers, planning and carrying out site surveys to confirm requirements for new water connections
* Completing detailed assessments of construction requirements to complete new water connections
* Understanding with health, safety and environment issues.
* Dealing with customer care issues
* Ensure high standard of quality of work is maintained
What you need to be the successful Developer Services Surveyor:
* Water construction knowledge
* Ability to analyse problems and offer solutions
* Leadership and responsibility
* Excellent customer service
* Ability to work under pressure
* Consistently identify and manage Health and Safety issues to provide a safe place of work for at all times.
* Computer literate
* Experience of working within a team
* Experience of water main construction
* Relevant industry experience
* Holder of relevant vocational qualifications
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Developer Services Surveyor to progress their career within the Utilities industry.