|Location: Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex||Salary: £10000 - £100000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Competitive salary + Excellent Benefits
Development Engineer required to join my client in West Sussex.
I have an opportunity for a Development Engineer to join a very well known market leader within Audio & Acoustics.
As a Development Engineer you will be responsible for supporting engineering activities to keep them as the market leaders. You will be working within a R&D environment designing new audio products.
Whats on offer?
As a Development Engineer you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Pension (5% employee, 5% employer)
- Life assurance
- Discounted products
What does a Development Engineer do?
- Research and innovation of new technologies
- Work with the Design Engineers to ensure consistent performance
- Work alongside the prototyping team on the creation of prototypes, trim, and structural prototypes & components.
- Liaise with industrial partners on system design.
So..what are we looking for?
To be considered for the Development Engineer you will need the following:
- Degree Qualified, Mechanical, Electronic or Acoustic Engineering
- Experience with 3D CAD Systems & FEA
- If you are experienced or have a strong interest in Audio/Acoustics that will be advantageous
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.