|Location: Ringwood, Hampshire||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
Development Manager needed for an established housing developer based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an Development Manager with a residential background to drive the internal and external project team.
The successful Development Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Development Manager will include:
- Plan and manage all elements of the project from 'solicitors instructed' to 'site start' and 'build start
- Ensure that design team aware of their responsibility to achieve timely approvals from the Planning Authorities and NHBC.
- Ensure Designer Risk Assessments are completed as required on projects.
- Ensure information is gathered to complete service charge calculations.
- Be conversant with CML process.
- Work alongside Assistant DM to ensure Feasibilities targets are met.
What you need to be the successful Development Manager:
In order to be the successful Development Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Must have experience as a Development Manager working on residential projects
- Ideally degree level qualification in architecture or other appropriate subject
- Ideally RIBA, CIAT or IPMA qualified
- Must have a CSCS Card at a minimum of yellow card level.
- Must have a valid driving licence
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Development Manager looking to lead a projects team. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.