|Location: South West England, England||Salary: Up to £500 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
DevOps Engineer - AWS, Azure, Security Cleared
South West England
DevOps Engineer is needed for an initial 6 month rolling contract for a Government organisation based in South West England who are looking to employ an experienced DevOps Engineer with demonstratable experience in AWS, Azure, Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Inspec, with Security Clearance.
What you need to be the successful DevOps Engineer:
- Should have demonstrable experience of - AWS, Azure, Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Inspec
- Use of Jira And Confluence and working in an Agile environment (SAFe, Scrum & Kanban).
- Ideally MoD experience
Some of the main duties of the DevOps Engineer will include:
- Requirement for 'Full Stack' DevOps Engineers to integrate and work with teams to build and deliver the infrastructure and automated pipeline to enable MOD Cloud hosting.
- Develop the Defence Azure and Amazon Web Services hosting platforms, from Minimum Viable Service to a Minimum Marketable Service.
- Enhance the build and automation of cloud services and secure access to those services.
- Further define and implement admin policies and security enforcing functions for cloud services across cloud providers.
- Develop and review High Level Designs for Defence cloud environments.
- Mature and develop automated testing processes and tools for Defence cloud environments
- Integrate and further enhance security and import / export handling solutions and functionality for Defence cloud environments.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!