|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £30 - £35 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Diabetes Account Manager
Sussex / Kent
Diabetes Account Manager needed for a multinational Pharmaceutical Organisation based in High Wycombe who are looking to employ an experienced Diabetes Account Manager with an in-depth understanding of the local Diabetes Market (Sussex & Kent).
The successful Diabetes Account Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive an excellent pay rate: Up to £35.00
What the role entails: To drive recommendations, for the use of blood glucose monitoring products by providing support services and solutions to HCP's across Secondary Care (Diabetes Specialist Teams and associated depts.) and Primary Care (GPs, Practice Nurses) and Community. Increase the SMBG market share in line with company expectations utilising the services and support from across the company in accordance with the Credo.
This is a field-based role involving extensive travel.
Some of the main duties of the Diabetes Account Manager will include:
* Maintain up to date understanding of local diabetes market characteristics and business drivers
* Utilise CRM Technology & other knowledge platforms to efficiently & effectively target activity within territory
* Understand & align specific territory activities with company/regional Plan
* Foster a mutually beneficial working relationship across the diabetes care company including Account Managers, Strategic Affairs Managers and Management team
* Manage the holistic interface between Secondary care, Primary care & community with full understanding of relevant interactions
* Facilitate communication & execute strategy across Secondary care, Primary care & Community channels to gain formulary agreements
* Seek & develop projects to enhance delivery of holistic diabetes care within territory
What you need to be the successful Diabetes Account Manager:
In order to be the successful Diabetes Account Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Previous Account Manager experience within Pharmaceutical / Medical Device Industry
* Strong Knowledge of Diabetes and relevant treatments
* A good Understanding of the Diabetes Market
* An analytical outlook
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
* Full, Clean UK Driving License
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Diabetes Account Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.