|Location: Cambridge||Salary: £250 - £289 per day|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Simon Cowley||Job Published: 18 days ago|
My client is a worldwide household name pharma company which is urgently looking for a Diagnostic Alliance Manager for its Cambridge site. The Diagnostic Alliance Manager needs to be able to demonstrate strong client management and exceptional business accumen. The Diagnostic Alliance Manager will manage strategic partnerships with IVD stakeholders and drive fulfilment of diagnostic business partnership, program, project activities, obligations and commitments.
The Diagnostic Alliance Manager will initially work from home during the pandemic and will be required to attend the site in Cambridge four days per week with one day working from home when things return to normal
Pay rate is £250 per day for PAYE/Umbrella and £289 per day for Ltd Contractor
This role is considered in scope for IR35
The Diagnostic Alliance Manager will be the main point of contact for strategic IVD partners providing key governance advice, issue resolution and contracting support.
This is an exciting role which offers a huge scope and opportunity to work with one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies and make a significant difference to patient outcomes.
The successful Diagnostic Alliance Manager will possess
- A life science based degree or equivalent experience in a relevant subject
- Experience of effective alliance management with a proven track record of delivery
- Hgh level of understanding or interest in the importance of diagnostics for precision medicine
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage negotiations both within an organisation and with external partners
- Strong networking / consulting skills with good internal / external links. Proven ability to influence others including at senior levels
- Evidence of leading and developing innovative solutions that positively impact delivery through a partner
If you are an experienced Alliance Manager or have significant experience of working with external and internal stakeholders, maintaining and strengthening existing relationships as well as identifying and building new ones, please contact me today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.