|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Digital Content Editor | Media Industry | £45,000 | Permanent | West Sussex
My client, a media company based in West Sussex, are seeking a Digital Content Editor. This is a permanent role and will be paying £45,000 pa.
The successful candidate will have experience of working on an editorially-led, digital subscription product. Passionate about understanding subscribers' needs, interpreting the data and analytics, and shaping content accordingly, they will be comfortable with all elements of digital media, with a truly 'web-first' mentality.
- Leading the digital content team to deliver daily news
- Providing unique and valuable context; analysis that genuinely moves the dial; and data-led insight that informs and supports business decisions.
- Act as an internal champion of the growth plan,
- Liaise with colleagues from sales, marketing, data and customer service to ensure a seamless approach.
Ideal Content Editors will display:
- Highly experienced people manager with high energy levels
- Preferably a digital native
- Articulate and an excellent communicator
- Extensive digital experience and a demonstrable 'web-first' mentality
- Deep understanding of subscriptions-based products and the ability to use customer insight to guide editorial strategy
- Vision and leadership skills with the ability to make well-reasoned decision
- Good listening skills
- Excellent journalist with experience of leading teams to deliver off-diary news and analysis
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- Collaborative approach
- Demonstrates a high level of editorial integrity