|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel Paine||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Digital Content Manager
I am working with a growing web hosting Marketing team based in Brighton that are actively looking for a Digital Content Manager to join their team.
The Digital Content Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Create written content that is engaging and supports the SEO strategy;
- Content will include; technical white papers, website copy, newsletters, social media content, etc.;
- Create dashboard reports, highlighting gains and losses;
- Perform outreach with organisations to place original content.
The Digital Content Manager must have the following requirements:
- Exceptional copywriting skills;
- 4 years' experience within a content production environment;
- Have experience and be confident is using CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Experience using analytic tools including Google Analytics;
- Previous experience within hosting or tech industry.
Benefits you will receive as a Digital Content Manager:
- Flexible working hours;
- Social, relaxed office working environment;
- Ping pong, VR set & Coffee machine on site;
- Will get a standing desk, two monitors and high-tech PC;
- Great holiday entitlement.
This is a perfect role for someone with strong copywriting experience, who is has a love to tech and looking to progress in the business. My client is keen to get the right fit for their team; so, if you feel as though you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional Digital Content Manager; then this is the opportunity for you. Apply today!