|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Digital Designer (UX) | Fintech | London | Permanent | £30,000 - £35,000
My client, a fintech company based in central London, are seeking a Digital Designer (UX). This role is permanent and will be paying £30,000 - £35,000 pa.
This Digital Designer (UX) role will take responsibility to develop the brand identity and communications. They want someone with strong design sensibilities, a passion for brand building and a solid knowledge of both print, web, and mobile production. You'll work alongside the team to design and produce.
Digital Designer (UX) Responsibilities:
- Social and display advertising
- Email designs and assets
- Marketing collateral such as social media images and infographics
- e-brochures and whitepapers
- UX/UI design for our FinTech platforms
- Logo and identity management, the creation of asset libraries and style guides
Ideal Digital Designers will display:
- 3+ years experience of graphic design and/or web design & UX
- Online portfolio with a link that demonstrates success in print and digital design
- Ability to juggle moving priorities and multiple projects, and work independently
- Coachable and collaborative in learning existing brand standards and executing on team's vision, but also identify opportunities/gaps and lead design initiatives
- Ability to think strategically about design
- Exceptional eye for colour, layout and typography
- Aware of current design trends
- Expert in Adobe CC suite, Microsoft productivity suite
- Understanding of UI best practices for online marketing and knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Video and multimedia production
- Nice to have, Umbraco CMS
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level graphic designer to take full responsibility for the complete design output for the organisation.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.