|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel Paine||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Digital Marketing & Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Specialist
My client is a B2B personalised website provider and due to organic growth, they are now looking for a Digital Marketing & Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist to join their team. I am looking for someone that is a passionate, experienced Digital Marketer with experience in website design and CRO.
The job requirements of the Digital Marketing & Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist:
- Review websites and recommend on how to improve the conversion rates;
- Research your client's industries, website traffic and SEO reach;
- Host workshops with clients on website goals and how to reach them;
- Work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Produce informative reports and offer recommendations;
- Ensure continuous improvements in website conversions.
Experience required of the Digital Marketing & Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist:
- Ideally have worked within digital darketing, website design and conversion rate optimisation;
- Experience with A/B testing;
- Previously working with website analytic tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Aware of SEO & SEM trends and best practise;
- Experience of presenting to multiple stakeholders;
- Ideally previously worked in an agency of corporate environment;
- Strong attention to details and great verbal and written skills.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional Digital Marketing & Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!