|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £21000 - £22000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Digital Marketing Executive | Finance Services | Permanent | Portsmouth | £21,000 - £22,000
My client, a financial services company based in Portsmouth, are recruiting a digital marketing executive. This role is permanent and will be paying up to £22,000 pa.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager the digital marketing executive will support the organisation across a broad range of digital marketing activities including website management (content and maintenance), email marketing, SEO & PPC, and the production of marketing collateral; brochures, adverts, banners etc.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Create marketing communications, including website banners, social media posts and email imagery.
- Contribute to the company's on-going digital marketing strategy and tactical plans
- Update landing pages and tracking codes, depending on what is required in each campaign.
- Report performance of campaigns and ongoing activities
- SEO / PPC
- Assist in the production of marketing communications and literature e.g. e-shots, mail shots, adverts, sales leaflets, etc.
- Assist in creation and deployment of engaging content for blogs and articles.
- Support reporting of key departmental metrics.
Ideal Digital Marketing Executives' will display:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience updating wordpress websites
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of digital marketing, including:
- Experience in social media
- Experience with e-newsletter creation & distribution.
- Knowledge of SEO & PPC.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager (a GA qualification would be beneficial).
- Experience using Photoshop
- Degree level of education- a marketing qualification such as CIM would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketing executive to join a growing and fast paced organisation.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.