|Location: Redhill, Surrey||Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Digital Marketing Executive | Financial Services | Reigate | Permanent | £30,000 - £32,000
My client, a financial services company based in Reigate, is seeking a digital marketing executive on a a permanent basis and will be looking to pay up to £32,000 per annum.
This role will take the lead in the management of digital marketing activities, including but not limited to paid search, search engine optimisation, social media, website administration and content creation.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for maintaining digital presence in line with digital marketing and operational strategy
- Ownership of digital marketing campaigns across channels including but not limited to website, SEM, CRM, social media and display advertising
- Responsible for daily account management of paid search campaigns
- Work with Brand Relationship Managers to ensure all content supports sales activities
- Execute best practise SEO techniques
- Regular reviews with Management Committee to promote brands/activity/development
- Ownership of external relationships to assist the development
- Reporting on weekly, monthly and quarterly digital performance against KPI's to Digital Strategy Manager and Management Committee
Ideal candidates will display:
- Experience in digital marketing essential (3+ years)
- Demonstrable experience executing and managing SEM campaigns essential
- Experience using A/B & MVT testing tools essential
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of website analytics tools essential
- Up to date with latest best practices within digital marketing essential
- Experience using CMS technology and comfortable with information architecture desired
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.