|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Digital Marketing Executive |Technology| Dorking | £30,000 - £35,000 pa | Permanent
My client, a technology company based in Dorking, is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive for a permanent position and will be paying up to £35,000 per annum.
The successful candidate will drive forward the digital marketing programmes across their markets in the UK, Europe and the USA. Working closely with the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for delivering programmes that engage prospects and customers globally.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Identify digital content gaps and contribute towards populating the content, both by writing content yourself and through Paragon's existing agency resource.
- Ensure PPC digital content is in line with organic content, taking responsibility for PPC from time to time.
- Promote the company regularly and consistently via LinkedIn and Twitter account
- To keep website pages and landing pages up to date and optimised for maximum SEO performance, engagement and conversion.
- Proactively create a programme of digital marketing contact with compelling, professionally written content that makes a measurable difference to the marketing funnel and sales funnel
- Carry out A/B testing of subject lines and layout to maximise open rates and click throughs.
- Take responsibility for testing and optimisation of all emails including email rendering in popular mailboxes, browsers, tablet and mobile devices, as well as subject line and content testing.
- Ensure all digital campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry, including compliance with GDPR.
Ideal candidates will display:
- At least 3 years demonstrable digital B2B digital marketing experience with a strong focus on content - preferably for a B2B technology business.
- Passionate digital marketing professional who is results-driven and keen to make a difference.
- Commercially savvy with experience of working with B2B digital marketing/sales teams.
- A good understanding of email/digital marketing best practice.
- Experience of using Marketing Automation platforms would be preferable.
- Good working knowledge of SEO and using Content Management Systems to create and edit web pages.
- Experience of PPC would be beneficial.
This is a stand-alone role for a digital marketing candidate that has significant experience of delivering within this industry, it's a fantastic chance to join an engaged marketing team within an exciting brand. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.