|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £22000 - £26000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Iain Harris|
Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive will support the Business Support Manager with the implementation of marketing strategies that will be in place to achieve company objectives across a variety of areas including PPC, SEO, website maintenance and other design-based tasks.
A specific focus will be placed on e-mail marketing, social media, content marketing, analytics and the creation of press releases to begin with to help facilitate lead generation and brand awareness for sales.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays to begin with
- Exciting and fast-paced environment
- Unique opportunity
- Company outings
The Digital Marketing Executive will also be responsible for a number of internal marketing responsibilities, such as the company intranet, creation of meeting presentations and so on.
Digital Marketing Executive main duties and responsibilities:
These will include the following tasks but not be limited to working across 3 main area's
Design & Maintenance
* Company pages (Indeed / Linkedin / Facebook / Glassdoor / Google / others)
* Banners (Digital & pop up)
* Org Charts
* Business cards
* Exhibition Stand
* Liaise with suppliers
Technical & Content
* Job ad optimisation
* Social media channels
* E-shot campaigns
* Satisfaction surveys
* Market research analysis & surveys
* Basic SEO
* Engaging content both written and video based
* Lead generation for sales
* 1st line of IT support logging issues with our website/CRM and other IT platforms
* Set up of new starter PC's which includes (software/logins/ social media profiles/website)
The Digital Marketing Executive will ideally have key skills in the following areas in order to be successful:
- Understanding of PPC and desirably having managed Google/Indeed PPC campaigns and Social media.
- Analytical skills and be competent with the use of Excel at an intermediate or advanced level, Google Sheets and Google Data studios and be able to interpret and present data effectively.
- A creative eye and competent use of Photoshop and Adobe creative suite products to create engaging banner adverts and designs.
- Good written English.
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Be IT literate and good with the use of technology and software.
For the right candidate, this is a unique opportunity covering a variety of skills sets in one location that not many places would give you the exposure to. It is a vibrant and exciting environment so if you have experience in the right area's then don't hesitate to apply now!
PPC | SEO | Content Writing | Marketing | Video Editing | Adobe | Google