|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Digital Marketing Manager | £28,000 - £35,000 | Education | IT | Permanent | Kent
My client, a IT Education organisation based in Kent, are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. The role is permanent and will be paying £28,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Working closely with the overarching digital team, the sucessful candidate will play a key role in developing the digital marketing strategy: SEP, PPC, Social Media and Website Marketing in an attempt to drive lead generation alongside creating product awareness.
Key responsibilies of the role will include:
- Plan, develop and manage all online & support offline marketing activities of the business
- Oversee and continuously increase the visibility and enhance the reputation of the Property Rescue brand both online and offline.
- Manage creatives, adverts & other material for all advertising mediums
- Proactive management, planning and development of all blog and social media content
- Track, measure, analyse & regular reporting on effectiveness of all campaigns (offline and online - including SEO, PPC, social media and content marketing programmes)
- Prepare monthly reports on full campaign management including; analysis, data selections and build, copywriting, creative, email fulfilment and website strategy
Ideal candidates will display:
- Strong digital marketing experience and a thorough understanding of content marketing.#
- Proven success in delivering highly effective online marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to develop and execute effective brand messaging.
- A good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS systems, including WordPress.
- Ability to think logically in challenging and diverse situations
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing professional to join an exciting team. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.