|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alexandra Hollis||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Digital Marketing Manager | Digital Agency | Sussex | Permanent | £35,000 - £50,000
My client, a digital marketing agency based in Sussex, are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. This position is permanent and will be paying £35,000 - £50,000
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will develop well- researched digital marketing strategy for your client portfolio, plan and prioritise (predominantly organic) digital marketing campaigns. As well as Google Analytics to track, report and review the campaigns. You will also be required to update processes and sharpen SEO approaches within the company along with reporting the impact of digital activity by drawing insights from results.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for, and should have an existing knowledge of:
- A strong understanding of local SEO, Google Analytics, Paid Search and more.
- 2-3 agency experience in a similar role.
- MUST HAVE: Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Local SEO and Paid Search.
- Good project management and communication skills.
- The ability to motivate team members.
- Strong experience in organic search engine optimisation and content marketing.
- Passionate about keeping up to date with the latest digital marketing best practice.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Credible and articulate, with good communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Team player with a good sense of humour.
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills.
The Systems Administrator will also be offered:
- £35 - 50,000 Per Annum
- Great Team and Fun Office Culture
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to get involved with a fantastic organisation and progress their career. If you would like any more information please send your CV as soon as possible.
Digital Marketing Manager