|Location: London, England||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Digital Marketing Manager | Property | Central London | Permanent | £55,000 - £65,000 pa
My client, a property developer in London, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager on a permanent basis and will be paying up to £65,000 pa.
The Digital Marketing Manager will take the lead to promote the business' properties in London while also growing the brand of a large new project.
This position will be a mixture of digital and creative, with no two days the same.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Print design - from brochures to DPS ads.
- Web design - specifically for PPC landing pages that lead to high CR%
- Copywriting - two disciplines, web copy for SEO and print copy for brochures to ads.
- Social Media - strategy, execution, & reporting of organic social, specifically instagram.
- PR - proactive outreach to influencers as well as managing wider media agency.
- Performance - strategy, execution, & reporting of PPC (Google Ads), retargeting (via Paid Social and Display) and other channels
- Email Marketing - drip campaigns for lead to conversion funnels.
- Managing one report, also advising/running a remote videographer/photographer
Ideal Digital Marketing Managers' will display:
- A plethora of digital marketing skills in their arsenal: email marketing, design, content marketing, social media marketing, and performance marketing
- CRM experience - Hubspot preferably (Marketo is also fine)
- Adobe Creative Suite - specifically Indesign is a must, Premiere Pro is a plus.
- Previous experience with CRO or UX a plus, a general design eye is key.
- Must have experience in growing social channels organically, hospitality/travel a bonus.
- Coding skills - HTML (for Email Marketing) a must.
The digital marketing manager that secures this role must be versatile, hands on and strategic. This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketing manager to step into a new role and make it their own, working on legacy material alongside an exciting new project.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.