|Location: London, England||Salary: £28000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Digital PR Specialist (Outreach) | Agency | £28,000 - £40,000 | London | Permanent
My client is an international strategic marketing agency based in London, who are seeking a Digital PR Specialist to focus on outreach. The role is permanent and will be paying up to £40,000 per annum.
Working alonside the Content, SEO and development teams the Digital PR Outreach Specialist will take the lead on client outreach campaigns and to secure high quality onlline publisher placements.
This posiiton is an evolving extension of offpage SEO and will incorporate Digital PR, SEO, Content and caniddates are required to have experience in Link Building.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating relationships to secure high-quality content placements on leading publishers and blogs for their clients, leveraging content created by our teams
- Assist with the development of content strategies for clients driving outreach and Digital PR efforts
- Research and create content ideas and suggestions, participate in creative idea sessions
- Own and update wider Digital PR team on client work and progress
- Utilise tools like CisionPR and Buzzstream to track your outreach progress
- Collaborate with all internal teams, covering, Digital pr, content, development, social and SEO
Ideal candidates will display:
- You must be passionate and enthused by all things digital marketing - you will want to be at the front of outreach and Digital PR innovation.
- Demonstrate evidence of placing press stories
- Proven Link building experience
- Minimum 2 years of working in a public relations, Digital PR or outreach related role
- Familiar with Digital PR & PR tools like Gorkana, CisionPR, Buzzstream, Google Analytics
- Experience liaising with clients, external suppliers, and working alongside multiple in-house teams
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital PR professional to join an exciting team. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.