|Location: London, England||Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Digital Project Manger
My client, who specialize in healthcare communications - providing strategic, integrated communication solutions for our clients, including many of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical industry. Are looking for a Digital Project manager. For this they are paying up to £40,000 + benefits.
PMs need to be hands on - to steer complex projects from brief to completion whilst acting as the glue - bringing together our internal teams, suppliers and clients to deliver great results. You need to be able to balance time, budget, scope and ambition whilst also managing expectations, ensuring we continue to deliver great results on time and on budget.
Solid skills and experience in project management fundamentals throughout the full project lifecycle are a must, as well as the people skills to foster a team culture. You would be working as part of an account team, co-ordinating efforts between creative, strategy, editorial, technical teams and 3rd parties as required.
Given the nature of our clients, the size of our agency, and breadth of our offering, we are looking for a PM with previous experience delivering assets as part of a wider programme of work, ideally for major brands or products. Healthcare experience would be desirable but is not mandatory.
We are looking for a PM who can solve problems creatively and make things happen - and when things are not going to plan, can keep their cool and draw on appropriate resources to solve issues. Our PMs are client facing so we look for people that are mature, articulate and presentable.
You MUST share our passion for the digital channel and the implementation of technology.
Key things we are looking to see (in addition to above):
- MINIMUM 3-4 years' experience in project management with experience in a digital/integrated agency environment. We are always interested in candidates who have a longer, diverse career history.
- Proficient (and preferably certified) in at least 1 major project methodology e.g. PRINCE2, PMI, Agile. With a demonstrable track record in applying it to real world projects.
- Previous experience in delivering digital assets, such as web builds, mobile applications and digital banners
- Exposure to managing timesheets, billings, reporting/forecasting
- Involvement in delivery of projects with multiple teams/suppliers involved
- Able to write clear detailed project documentation
- Experience in balancing multiple workstreams
- Able to take ownership of workstreams and responsibility for project outputs
- Understanding the importance of client management, conceptual/creative development, UX, technology and quality assurance
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.