|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £25.00 - £33.00 per hour|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Henocq|
The candidate will be expected to co-ordinate activities & people based in EMEA, that are involved with creating and leveraging digital website content from concept, translation, marketing approval, Copy Approval, CMS creation to final webpage promotion. This will involve definition of project objectives, requirements, planning & scheduling & execution of project objectives to meet project requirements. We are looking for a candidate that has project coordination skills, experience of website content management (Preferable in the Medical Sector) & Copy approval (Compliance approval)
- Define project objectives, requirements, and assumptions necessary to structure a project or activity.
- Plan, schedule, execute, and control project activities to fulfill objectives and satisfy project requirements.
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage change and conflict, and develop resource planning estimates to manage project workload and productivity.
- Quality management & compliance: Take care of internal processes, regulations, quality standards, documentation. Understand the different requirements of Regulatory, Legal Compliance and Validation to be covered in the US and outside the US as well as design workflow and quality processes accordingly in order to balance risk management and efficiency. Be familiar with the copy/approval processes and apply processes accordingly.
- Co-ordinate the end to end "creation to publication" of website content for EMEA countries by connecting and managing tasks via the use of various internal teams across both EMEA and the U.S
- Support & coordinate development and testing of websites content and features
- Support project management team members to ensure success of projects while maintaining customer service focus. Contact, support, advise and collaboration with internal customers and stakeholders
- Taking and dealing with situations with minimal support
- Managing competing resources, priorities & activities on multiply projects
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports. Ability to work at both high level or detail level depending on the situation
- A bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent proven business experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of web site development or content creation
- Proven experience in either a project management or project co-ordination role
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience working on digital focused projects
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively with virtual teams
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading or supporting top performing teams.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills. Has the ability to work with various levels of the organization and is able to present both orally and visually project status reports
- Ability to work proactively, with limited supervision with customers and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in Copy approval/ compliance risk areas. (Privacy, Legal, Regulatory) would be an advantage
- Experience working in the Medical sector would be an advantage
- Advanced skills in Excel, Sharepoint & Powerpoint would be an advantage
- Proven Project management experience (Certifications) would be an advantage
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.