|Location: London, England||Salary: £150000 - £200000 per annum + Bonus Package|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 29 days ago|
About the firm:
Our client a PE firm who have been established for a number of years and have focused on investments in lower-risk real estate investments are currently looking to appoint a senior level capital markets / capital raising expert.
The firm partner with investors from around the globe who want direct exposure to commercial real estate without the need for their own platform. Those investors want a strong return, but they also value the reassurance and risk benefits of investing in high-quality assets, a reliable jurisdiction, and working with an experienced partner who really delivers.
They invest in commercial properties that have great fundamentals in terms of location, buildings, tenants, lease length and scarcity of occupational supply. That means excellent opportunities for capital value and income growth, and it's reflected in the returns we've achieved.
The business is at an exciting stage in its growth. They are deploying capital into a number of real estate strategies each of which resonates with their mission to create high risk adjusted returns for them and their investors. They have had particular success this year in investing in offices in the UK's main regional cities and with out of town retail.
They are now seeking to establish a new capital raising team within the business which will help structure funding their exciting pipeline of new projects. Tasks may include single-asset funds or club deals from time to time but the primary mandate will be to generate breadth in their investor base.
- You will be responsible for leading on all equity raising and co-ordination on behalf of the firm with the view to enabling placements from your personal and the firms investor networks; club equity deals or single investor segregated accounts will be required from time to time - and indeed such pipeline may assist with your primary mandate of raising an initial capital pool of £100m - £200m equity in your first year.
- You will be the first point of contact and a key representative of the firm on all Investor Relations matters.
- You will have a superb, demonstrable network of investor contacts with "door opening" track-record - particularly Family Offices, UHNWs - directly or via their wealth managers, Sovereign Wealth and Tier 2 Institutional Investors.
- You will be an experienced (min. 5 years) Investor Relations/Equity Raising specialist keen to take the next step in their career.
- You will be (or can be) FCA-registered.
- You will be ready, willing and able to back yourself in the creation of this exciting new business unit.
- You will have an excellent understanding of the UK real estate sector - and keen to understand the detail of each new product.
- You will be a highly presentable, well-spoken and well versed sales-person with demonstrable track-record of similar undertakings.
- You will take a hands-on approach - self-motivated and willing "get your hands dirty" when necessary.
- You will be a team-player and work closely with the founders of the business and the wider team.
- You will be structured and analytical.
In return, for the right individual, the firm is offering a salary expected to be in the region of £150,000 - £200,000 + discretionary and highly competitive bonus.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.