|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £125000 - £200000 per annum + Performance Bonus|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oly Jones||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Director - Equity
£150,000 - £200,000 + Bonus Package
As the Director (Equity) you will be responsible for bringing in equity within the regulated fund structure for real estate projects. The equity division within the business plays a key role in structuring deals for high value real estate projects.
Apart from establishing partnerships with family offices, high net worth individuals, institutional investors and high-performing channel partners across important international markets, such as MENA region, other African countries, US, Europe, India and other Asian countries, this role is key to put the group's profile in different investors community across the world. This role will play a catalyst role in fulfilling group's equity requirements.
Experience, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in a similar role with reputed real estate/capital group.
- Experience of building and nurturing the relationship with HNWIs, family offices and institutional Investors across the world.
- Experience of raising significant amounts of funding (more specifically equity) across the world.
- Excellent knowledge of London property market trends, especially global investors exploring London residential / commercial property market for investments.
- Experience of structuring real estate deals.
- Highly organized and disciplined with great reputation in the real estate and capital market.
- Experience of managing a team.
On offer will be a competitive and generous base salary and bonus package.