|Location: West London, London||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Marketing, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Division Marketing Manager (UK)
Marketing within Engineering / Defence
We have an exciting opportunity for a Divisional Marketing Manager based in West London.
You will be instrumental in guiding and winning business with a responsibility for building a 'new' Marcomms and Business Intelligence team: a cross-divisional function that generates a high-quality service that supports the division, Communications and Security.
In this Division Marketing Manager position you will be part of the newly created Function will develop and manage all marcomms requirements for the Division, working closely with the technical teams to deliver the Division Marketing and Communications strategy that encompasses: Content development and collateral, events, PR and media relations (C&S level), social media, digital support, target audience personas, and market intelligence.
Key Responsibilities for Divisional Marketing Manager:
- Lead the drive to embed the newly formed function across the Division. To include; Setting up the new team structure and operating model, creating and communicating a clear view of what service the function will provide, ensure clear RACI's are in place for the team and the internal 'customers' of the services.
- Collate sources of market-related data held by individual businesses
- Capture additional data on markets, customers, programmes and opportunities
- Enabling Digital / Social media management (posting, responses, analytics):
- Development and implementation of the Division-level marcomms strategy
- Responsibility for implementing brand management and corporate identity across the Division
- Work closely with the Sales teams; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate marcomms tools, materials and presentations
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Provide support to the drafting and publication of the business Strategic Plan
- Lead all internal and external communication, public relations and exhibitions
- Manage the company's marketing budget and spend
- Manage all print and digital collateral
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns and resulting metrics
Please see attached job description at the bottom of this page for a full list of responsibilities.
Benefits for Divisional Marketing Manager:
Every employee is critical to our success and as such we offer a range of flexible employee benefits along with career development opportunities.
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 days, bringing your maximum total to 30 days plus bank holidays.
- 4 times your annual salary in life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (benefits such as, new car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, health screening and more)
- Pension Scheme
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing (or equivalent)
- 10 years of experience in marketing, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership position
- Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM)
- Proven and successful background in marketing with clear ability to lead a team to the function
- Ability to create a culture of success and on-going business and goal achievement
- Experience in the representation of a technical portfolio and a keenness/ability to learn quickly
- Experience in penetrating technology and messaging into new markets with new customers or promoting newly launched product lines is a requirement
- Must be able to manage senior relationships and inspire
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Multi-tasking and good time management skills are essential
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
To apply for this exciting permanent Divisional Marketing Manager role please press 'apply now'.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.