|Location: Greater Manchester, England||Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Divisional Planning Manager to join a leading name in the construction industry. The Divisional Planning Manager will join an award winning main contractor and head up the planning for their busy Civil Engineering Division.
The Divisional Planning Manager will oversee the planning function for the UK operations. They will be responsible for leading the planning team and provide planning and programming support to projects at both tender and contract stages.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major player in the construction industry and to help develop and grow a large team.
They are looking for an individual with the following skills and experience.
- Construction related qualification - HNC / HND/ Degree
- 10 years plus planning experience
- Tender and Contract planning experience
- Strong understanding of civil engineering
- Advanced user of Primavera P6
- Good knowledge of industry best practice
- Good knowledge of different forms of contracts
- Possess strong leaderships skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Competitive salary of between £80-90,000 per annum
- £8,000 car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Private medical
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 944568.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.