|Location: Dagenham, Essex||Salary: Up to £46000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Planning, Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure, Production||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
Divisional plant and Fleet Manager
Location: Dagenham, Essex (required to travel around Ipswich and Essex)
Term: Permanent (full time 40 hours)
This high profile, highways client is looking for a divisional plant and fleeting manager to join its friendly and innovative team based in Dagenham, Essex on a permanent basis. Excellent salary and benefits package offered for the right candidate.
Purpose of the divisional plant and fleet manager is:
The divisional plant and fleet manager will specialise in the production business doing the following:
- Designing, planning, leading and executing maintenance plans to make the production facilities as most effective.
- Producing an annual budget that provides a clear understanding of the funds throughout the year.
- Undertaking feasibility studies, forming the future budgets and help manage previous projects and activities.
- Help to develop the business by building a strong relationship with the clients, staff and supply chain.
- Having a full understanding of the operational requirements to help support senior managers.
- You will also be required to share innovative ideas and proposals on how the machinery can be more efficient through production and environmental solutions
The divisional plant and fleet manager will need the following:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- CPC Qualified
Skills (including any specific IT programmes)
- Experience in industrial manufacturing
- Strong communicator
The divisional plant and fleet manager will need:
- Demonstrable experience in managing and maintenance of a production facility
- Proven experience in annual budgeting and being able to deliver positive outcomes.
- Able to work with senior staff while also delivering innovative solutions.
- Experience working with junior members and helping to develop skills to build successful plans.
- Positive approach
- Confident working attitude