|Location: Derby, Derbyshire||Salary: £14 - £15 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Document Controller Derby Progressive Main Contractor
I am looking for a Document Controller to join a leading main contractor. My client is looking for the Document Controller to work site based on an iconic project based in Derby.
The contract duration is 18 - 20 months and my client is looking to pay £14/£15 an hour.
My client has an excellent name in the market along with an interesting portfolio of work on projects up to the value of £50m. The project in Derby is valued at circa £13m. The client have been established for over 20 years and has an annual turnover of over £140m.
What my client is for from the Document Controller:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry.
- 4 projects experience is essential.
- Strong administration skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Full Driving licence required
- I.T. Literate - Be able to use basic Microsoft package.
My client will consider candidates who can start immediately or alternatively candidates on a 1 month notice period.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Document Controller to work on a great project on a long term contract. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!