|Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension scheme|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Document Controller Borehamwood Main Contractor
I have an urgent requirement for a Document Controller to join a leading main contractor based in Borehamwood. My clients specialises on regeneration projects in the capital so any experience on residential projects would be desirable.
The role will be office based for the first three months and then site based in Euston after.
My client has an excellent name in the market along with an interesting portfolio of work. The client want the Document Controller along with all other staff to have an excellent work/life balance.
The successful Document Controller will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
- Training on various administrative systems for document management
- Excellent chance for career progression
What you need to be the successful Document Controller:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry, working on residential projects is desirable.
- 4 projects experience is essential.
- Strong administration skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Full Driving licence required
- I.T. Literate - Be able to use basic Microsoft package.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Document Controller to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!